Fun for young and old
The Summer-Challenge is an all-round competition for groups of ten or more and is explicitly aimed at young and old. Previous knowledge is not required, the fun and strengthening of the team spirit are in the foreground. The Challenge is partly held indoors and partly outdoors. After the group fun, you and your colleagues enjoy a barbecue with various salads, sauces and much more.
Possible play activities
You choose six to eight different disciplines, in which you compete in small groups. Choose one of the main disciplines, bowling or pit-pat. Pit-pat, also known as "obstacle billiards", is a combination of miniature golf and billiards. The game is played on several tables with obstacles. The aim is to sink the ball into the hole of the respective table with as few shots as possible. The rules of the game are similar to those of minigolf.
You can also choose six other small disciplines.
- crossbow shooting - hit the center of the target from a distance of 3 meters.
- pulling the rope
- Mega 4 in Line - classic strategy game "four wins" as XXL version for groups.
- sack hopping
- goal wall shooting (soccer)
- Sommerski - come together as a team on two overlong skis and reach your goal as quickly as possible.
- Dart finish line carpet
- throwing cans
- ring toss
- Leitergolf - a throwing game where skill is required. You have to throw a "Bola" (a rope with a ball at each end) on one of the three rungs of the ladder.
- Target throwing wall - the target throwing wall has different openings. The players have to sink little bags of beans into them with a floorball stick from a distance of two meters. Points are awarded according to the size of the opening. Each participant has five attempts.
- Table football - Toeggele
- table tennis
Size of group
10 to 100 people
from 2.5 h
all year round
German, French, English
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|Challenge with barbecue fun||80.00||/pers.|
Included in the price
|-||6 to 8 freely selectable disciplines|
|-||Ranking and ranking announcement|
|-||Grill buffet with various salads, sauces etc.|
|-||Drinks by consumption|
|-||outward and return journey|
|-||Medals (gold, silver and bronze, 5 CHF each)|