A few hours in the dark
Should the members of your team be able to trust and count on each other "blindly"? Then "The other blind date" is definitely a lasting experience for your employees. In the world of darkness the senses are rediscovered.
The participants will spend half a day or a whole day in the dark and face a new challenge together: Inside, in darkened rooms as well as outside, blindfolded, they will master exciting tasks. Here are some examples:
- Team parcours: Develop "team power" and "we feeling". In the dark, you solve tasks together such as the "blind square", the "electric fence" or high-wire exercises. The darkness gives you the opportunity to see conflicts from a different perspective.
- Tunnel: An interaction project between several teams in the dark, where group dynamics, organization, decision-making processes, change management and team leadership are required.
- Record report: Despite or because of the darkness, participants experience how they respond to others, become sensitive to the needs of the other person, develop intuition, empathy and trust.
- Report in the dark: Here rhetorical skills are strengthened and attention is improved. Experience the meaning of the word and the voice. Feel which emotions and moods are triggered by them.
- Role playing: Strengthen your personality and train specifically how to deal with fears, shame and inhibitions in the group.
- If desired, the experiences and lessons learned can be reflected upon together with a qualified process guide to strengthen the learning transfer.
Size of group
10 to 100 people
from 1.5 h
all year round
All of Switzerland
|excl. 7.7% VAT|
|up to 12 pers.||1'500.00||
|Every other person:||100.00||
|from 20 pers.||on demand|
Included in the price
|-||A tailor-made programme|
|-||Support by qualified trainers|
|-||Material and equipment for the interaction games|
|-||All material transports|
|-||outward and return journey|
|-||Possible rent of the premises|
|-||After arrangement dinner in the dark|
|-||board and lodging|
|-||Seminars lasting several days|