Born to be Swiss
Embark on a discovery of the folklore which has marked our country in past centuries. Several typical and original activities are available and invite you to explore ancient Swiss traditions such as Talerschwingen and Tschäggättä.
By showing skill and precision, you will operate for example, the flag and the crossbow as a worthy descendant of William Tell! The bravest will succeed as doing the Pilatus, a technical figure that will give you wings.
- Share simple and convivial moments with colleagues.
- Experience humorous activities and show self-decision.
- Acquire new knowledge and foster broadmindedness.
- Penetrate the heart of Swiss traditions in an original way
Outfit and equipment to take
- Suitable clothing for outdoor activity and the day’s weather.
- Comfortable shoes.
- All traditional outfits are welcome.
Size of group
12 to 300 people
from 2 h
April till October
All of Switzerland
German, French, English
|excl. 7.7% VAT|
|12 - 23 pers,||1'334.00||flat-rate|
|From 24 pers.||58.00||/pers.|
|Travel costs (staff and material)||1.00||flat-rate|
Included in the price
|-||Organization and execution of the activity|
|-||All necessary material|
|-||Transportation of the participants|