Challenges between the office desks
Office golf, also known as "office putting", comes, like many crazy things, from the US. Your goal is to get that little white ball into the tiny holes which will have been set up in your offices, studio, warehouse, workshop, or production plant. Make your way singly or in teams around a crazy course set up between the printers, conference tables, shelving, and machines.
Golf without borders
Office golf can be played almost everywhere. It is uncomplicated, requires no previous experience, and offers a great deal of fun. It is ideal as an alternative kind of team building, a way of gaining new customers, or as an accompaniment to your next staff event. You can play it as an individual competition or win the cup as a team.
The 9 hole course
You don't have to worry about anything - the 9 hole course will be brought to your office or set up in a conference hotel. Then you can begin:
- Hole 1: putt the golfball into the hole between the shelves. But be careful: you'll be penalised if you touch the shelves!
- Hole 2: Make the dogleg turn to the right while avoiding contact with the walls. The smooth floor doesn't make it easy.
- Hole 3: There are seventeen steps between your ball and the hole. Take a gamble: try to get a hole-in-one and a special prize.
- Hole 4: Putt the ball into the lift - but not when the door is closing.
- Hole 5: In the entrance area the challenge of smooth surfaces begins again. Go easy, or your ball will overshoot.
- Hole 6: the most distant hole of this parcourse takes you from the ground floor to the basement - twice down the stairs and then a sharp turn to the left.
- Hole 7: Putt the ball back up again - or else your score really will be in the cellar.
- Hole 8: Using the smallest number of strokes, get your ball into the hole in the underground garage 66 metres away.
- Hole 9: Victory or defeat! Prove your skills and accuracy by bringing the ball under the office desk and into the last hole of the nine hole course.
We will be delighted to serve you:
- Office-Golfer-Apéro refreshing fruit punch or mulled wine Mini sandwich festival (4 different mini sandwichs: 2 x meat, 2 x vegetarian) Cream or mousse, decorated with chocolate golf balls (served in designer cups)
- Hole-in-one-Apéro white wine, mineral water, orange juice Crostini, tortilla wraps, vegetable dips, sandwiches by the metre with a variety of fillings Cream or mousse, decorated with chocolate golf balls
Size of group
10 to 100 people
around 2 h
all year round
|On your own premises, ex. 8 % VAT|
|51 people and more||on demand|
|Travel costs (standard prices)|
|Lucerne / Zug||125.00||flat-rate|
|In a hotel in Bern|
|51 people or more||on demand|
|Range of aperitifs|
|Office Golfer Apéro||15.00||/pers.|
Included in the price
|-||We set up a 9 hole office golf course in your firm.|
|-||Use of golf clubs, balls, and other vital equipment|
|-||The assistance of the Office Golf Team|