The beer fun (also for wine lovers)
The beer fun competition is all about beer, but not only beer lovers will get their money's worth. The fun games offer fun and excitement for the whole team. The shared experience will remain in your best memory for a long time and will weld your team together for a long time.
The ten posts
The following ten disciplines are waiting for you:
- harass stacking the other way round: Your team has to add more and more harasses to the tower at the bottom end. Who can manage the higher tower?
- Beerhump curling: Who circles the beerhump over a five meter long track directly into the middle of the curling circle? This requires sure instinct.
- Hump-lifting: How long can you hold a filled beer stein (half-filled for women) straight in front of your body?
- Quiz: Collect points with your knowledge about beer.
- Keg rolls: Two teams start at the same time with a 50 litre barrel and have to master the obstacle course without falling if possible.
- Beer coaster throwing: The beer coasters have to be transported like a frisbee into an old wooden chest. Different points can be scored.
- Beer keg target shooting: Does your team manage to bring down the whole tower of five-litre beer barrels with three balls?
- Beer pong: You throw ping ping-pong balls on a board, a teammate tries to catch the balls after the impact with a beer stein.
- Serving tray hornussen: Do you manage to hit a softball into a marked field with a serving tray? And do the other members of your team, also equipped with a serving tray, manage to catch the ball?
- Degustation: Can you assign the different characters to the correct beer type?
The cosy part
Depending on the location, it may be advisable to take a guided tour of the brewery or to enjoy a suitable meal together, for example with white sausages, pretzels etc. The event can be held at (almost) any location of your choice. Let us put together a tailor-made programme for you.
Size of group
8 to 200 people
from 2 h
all year round
Adelboden, greater Solothurn, Burgdorf and all of Switzerland
German, French, English
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|up to 15 pers.||1'100.00||
|from 46 pers.||on demand|
|Travel costs over 150 km|
|from Bernese Oberland||200.00||
Included in the price
|-||Organization and moderation|
|-||Ten supervised posts|
|-||All necessary materials|
|-||Three different beers for tasting|
|-||Award ceremony and prize for winning team|
|-||Photos of the event on CD or by mail|
|-||Possible space or room rental|
|-||Brewery tour on site|