online team poker
Surprise your team with a cool poker game, independent of location and extremely entertaining. A few days before the poker event (or the poker afternoon), all participants will receive the ranking cards and the explanation of the game via e-mail. So whoever wants to can already prepare a bit.
Online Poker Game Procedure
- You meet on your preferred communication platform (Zoom, Google Meets, Teams, Skype etc.)
- All participants introduce themselves briefly by means of a playful task and a fun fact. This way you get to know each other from a new side.
- The game explanation follows and all your open questions are answered. If desired, business topics can also be included.
- You will receive the link to an online platform after the game explanation. This will switch to a poker platform with activated camera and microphone. This poker platform was developed especially for team events and poker coaching.
- In the first rounds of play, the game is stopped again and again, the cards are revealed and discussed. Until all participants feel confident in the rules.
- And now you play a real poker tournament. Almost like in Las Vegas, only online and without real money.
In online poker, you get to know the most common poker variant "No-Limit Texas Hold'em" together. A maximum of 10 players play at one table. Already after half an hour, even complete beginners know the most important rules and terms. We wish you a good hand already now!
Size of group
5 to 30 people
from 1 h
all year round
German, French, English, Italian
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|Moderated online poker|
|from 2 pers. from||990.00||
|ab 11 Pers.||85.00||
Included in the price
|-||Poker training incl. dispatch of the digital documents|
|-||Trained Poker Coach|
|-||Poker software setup and support|
|-||Prize for the tournament winner|
|-||Nibbles and drinks box for the poker event|
|-||Poker coaching for advanced players|
|-||Business Poker training with in-depth workshop elements|