On the saddle through the most beautiful valley of the Jura
The Jura is rich in beautiful valleys and landscapes, but the legendary Val-de-Travers is definitely one of the most beautiful. A tour on a bicycle saddle, whether the bike is electric or you use your own muscle power, is the ideal way to discover the sights of this protected natural landscape. You have the choice of several different tours. A guide, who knows the region very well, will lead you safely through the valley and enrich the trip with a lot of information.
Five possible tours
Go from Noiraigue...
- >>li>... to Creux du Van. A leisurely three to four hour panoramic tour with views as far as the Alps takes you to the rocky basin of the Creux du Van, a natural spectacle with breathtaking views. Thanks to the e-bikes, you will master the ascents effortlessly.
- ... through the Areuse gorge. This easy course, which lasts around three hours, takes you through wild landscapes to Lake Neuchâtel.
- ... to La Brévine, the Siberia of Switzerland. During this leisurely three to four-hour tour, you will cross the entire valley and finally arrive at La Brévine, one of the coldest places in Switzerland.
Leave from Buttes...
- ... on the Chasseron. This sporty tour lasts three to four hours, takes you up into the heights and gives you great views in a very varied landscape.
- ... along the Areuse river (2-2.5 hours). A quiet and easy tour of about two hours over flat terrain, always along the course of the river Areuse. Besides various sights you will find many nice resting places and restaurants along the way.
On request, a guide familiar with the area will accompany you. During the tour he will tell you interesting facts about the region, the fauna, flora and the absinthe fountains.
Size of group
5 to 40 people
from 2 h
May till October
German, French, English
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|Rent a bike from||27.00||/pers.|
|Rent an e-bike from||42.00||/pers.|
|Guide (for 20 persons)|
|up to 2 hours.||250.00||flat-rate|
|from 2.5 hours||350.00||flat-rate|
Included in the price
|-||Support during the whole tour|
|-||Rent of the bikes or e-bikes|
|-||outward and return journey|
|-||Apéro with regional specialities|
|-||Return transport of the bikes or e-bikes|