Who has the keenest senses?
The sensory trail offers you and your team an experience, relaxation and challenge at the same time. Six stations are available for you to test all your senses in a stimulating way. Concentration, coordination and communication are required when it comes to what you hear, touch, smell, taste and see. You will go through the different stations in groups. At the end, the team with the sharpest senses is chosen and rewarded with a prize.
The sensory challenges
- keys, tactile perception with the skin. Barefoot course: Explore the different surfaces, which are completed barefoot. Can you recognize the differences between bark, fir cones, sand, straw and sawdust? Wooden chest: Here we have drilled 5 different holes into a wooden chest. By touching them with your hands you can guess the different materials. Attention: all are very similar and it is not so easy to feel the subtle differences.
- Seeing, the visual perception with the eyes. Drinks: Are you fooled when suddenly known drinks have a different colour? Board: On our big board seven different colours are written down, which have to be read out loud as soon as possible. But be careful: The written texts have different colours, i.e. you quickly say "green" to the yellow colour just because the text is green. There is always a lot to laugh here.
- hearing, the auditory perception with the ears. With the noise memory you can prove how good your team hearing is.
- smell, the olfactory perception with your nose. Ten different scents from fir to lily of the valley stimulate the imagination.
- Tasting, the olfactory perception with the tongue. Everybody knows spice herbs - that's what you think. But do you recognize them even blindfolded? How do maggi herbs, coriander etc. taste in the mouth?
- The sense of balance serves to determine posture and orientation in space. In a fun way, the sense of balance is tested by means of a pedal. Show how fast you can cover the course with this fun device.
- Witty questionnaire about the different senses of the human being. A lot of interesting information is included here.
- Blind Square: Here the participants see nothing and have to create a house or square with a mountain of rope in a given time. >/ul>
A feast for the senses with a fine meal
To enjoy a fine meal with such stimulated senses is a real pleasure. Let us spoil you with culinary delights, whether in Adelboden or Säriswil near Bern, the main locations for the Sensory Trail, or at another location in Switzerland. The Sensory Trail can be run regardless of the weather, it works well in a hall, barn or other large room.
See also:senses parcours with food »
Size of group
15 to 150 people
from 1 h
all year round
All of Switzerland
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|up to 18 persons||1'300.00||flat-rate|
|from 19 pers.||70.00||/pers.|
|from 29 pers.||65.00||/pers.|
|from 39 pers.||60.00||/pers.|
|from 49 pers.||55.00||/pers.|
|from 59 - 150 persons||on demand|
Included in the price
|-||Organization and moderation|
|-||Six supervised sensory posts|
|-||Award ceremony and prize for winning team|
|-||Photos of the event on CD|
|-||Travel costs to you|
|-||Possible space or room rental|
|-||After the sensory course: Relaxation lesson on reindeer skins|
|-||Combination with the sensory trail: Farmers' Olympics or hiking|