Welcome to Heidiland
The Bündner Herrschaft is known throughout the world as the home of Heidi, Peter and the Alpöhi. But it is also "the small region of great wines", and both, the region and its delicacies, you will get to know in a playful way during the wine team games. On arrival at the winery you will be greeted with a welcome drink and informed about the course of the wine team games. Before the game starts, you will enjoy a snack with local specialities: fine salsiz and alpine cheese from Maienfeld await you.
The six disciplines
After lunch the games begin. Your team will be divided into smaller groups that can compete in the following six disciplines:
- Blind tasting: Three wines, three characteristics. But which feature characterizes which wine?
- Wine bottle slalom: Your colleagues grope around "blindly". Can you guide them safely through the course?
- Wine bottles cork and uncork: How fast is your team at opening and closing bottles?
- Harrace race: Which team has the most skilful technique and uses the best strategy?
- Wine cork dart: A good eye is needed when aiming, a sure hand when throwing. Who hits the bull's eye?
- Tausenrennen: Who will bring the valuable cargo safely to its destination in the traditional grape harvest containers? >/ul>The wine team games start at about 1 pm and last about two hours. The winning team will be honoured at the final ranking ceremony.
Size of group
18 to 40 people
around 3 h
May till September
Winery in the Bündner Herrschaft, Graubünden
German, French, English, Italian, spanisch
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|18 - 25 pers.||75.00||/pers.|
|26 - 35 pers.||70.00||/pers.|
Included in the price
|-||Simple lunch with cheese from the region and Salsiz from Maienfeld|
|-||Wine Challenge with six stations|
|-||Announcement of rank|
|-||outward and return journey|
|wine with lunch|
|Other menu variants:|
|-||Grisons barley soup|
|-||Winzergeschnetzeltes with Spätzli|
|-||Further possibilities by arrangement|
|-||Vineyard hike with tasting|
|-||Hike to the Heidihaus|