A down to earth celebration
Would you like to show your international guests some real Swiss traditions? Reward your team for their hard work with this experience of typical Swiss culture: bring your guests to Surental and enjoy this authentic event with its competitions, cultural experiences, and down-to-earth food.
Test yourself with these fun rustic games. Divided in groups, you'll be given the following tasks:
- Bowling in a wooden bowling alley
- Making butter in a butter glass - the butter will be served with the lunch
- Alpine wall - a fun task that only groups can perform: you have to use ropes to transport an object over a wall full of obstacles
- Competitive hammering - but the hammer is bent
- Needle in a haystack - feel for nine different typically Swiss objects
- Photo studio - which group can make the most original team photograph?
- Folk music - which teams can present the most original song? It can be yodelled, played on the alphorn or the Schwyzer accordion, danced, sung, or yelled out.
After the work is done, some good solid food will be served from the country inn kitchen:
- Rustic menu
with a bowl of soup or a country salad, traditional Alpine macaroni with stewed apple, grandma's chocolate cream, Lucerne pear pastries served with creme.
- Sunday dinner
with a bowl of soup or a country salad, braised steak with mashed potato, grandma's chocolate cream, Lucerne pear pastries served with creme.
A barbecue can also be arranged on request.
Size of group
15 to 150 people
from 3 h
all year round
French, English, German
|excl. 7.7% VAT|
|up to 20 participants||1'900.00||flat-rate|
|21 - 40 participants||85.00||/pers.|
|31 - 60 participants||80.00||/pers.|
|61 - 80 participants||75.00||/pers.|
|bigger groups||on demand|
|White wine, juice, water, bread, cheeses||12.50||/pers.|
Included in the price
|-||All listed activities and games|
|-||Winners' ceremony with prizes|
|-||Drinks and food according to your booking|
|-||Improvised play, "Mark Twain", at sunset on the Rigi|
|-||Photos on CD as a souvenir of the photosession.|
|-||Hire of venue|
|-||Small magic trick gift|
|-||Travel to and from the event|
|-||Drinks consumed during the meal|
|Folk music workshop - flat rate CHF 450.00|
|-||Playing the spoons, rattles, and other traditional instruments. Coin rolling and alphorn playing|
|Jodelkurs mit professioneller Jodlerin - CHF 550.00 pauschal|
|-||Yodelling course with professional yodeller, after which you will be able to sing a well known yodelling song together - flat rate CHF550|
|-||Flag swingers, yodelling duo or choir, folksong group, cow bell ringing etc.|
|-||Sculpture, ice sculpting (show with chainsaw), raku (working with and firing clay)|
|-||Wine or schnaps tasting|
|-||Schwingen (Swiss wrestling) with 2 champions and a sawdust ring, stone throwing|