Experience energy - the topics
Energy is talked about a lot, more or less clearly, concretely and knowledgeably. But what is it actually, energy, why is this topic so important and how should we deal with it in everyday life? The experience of energy is the main focus of this workshop. Through the use of interactive devices it does not remain an abstract quantity, but becomes tangible and comprehensible for you and your team in an impressive way. The following topics will be covered:
- What is energy and where does it come from?
- Energy consumption and ways to save energy
- The potential of renewable energies
- Energy and consumption
Contents and experiments
Various experiments await you and your team:
- You generate electricity yourself with muscle power and thus feel the difference between different light sources directly.
- You measure the power consumption of various electrical appliances and see where you can save a lot of energy in your business and at home.
You will mix a delicious energy drink with a water turbine.
- You will learn what "grey energy" means and receive enjoyable suggestions for more sustainable shopping and cooking.
Team experience in the Ökozentrum
The energy workshops are ideally suited as a meaningful team excursion and unforgettable group experience. They take place at the Ökozentrum in Langenbruck (BL) and can be supplemented with a visit to the solar toboggan run if desired. On request, the workshop can also be held directly at your location.
Size of group
10 to 40 people
all year round
Langenbruck and all of Switzerland
German, French, English
|incl. 7.7% VAT|
|up to 20 pers.||1'000.00||flat-rate|
|from 21 pers.||1'300.00||flat-rate|
|up to 20 pers.||1'300.00||flat-rate|
|from 21 pers.||1'600.00||flat-rate|
|At your site|
|Travel expenses||on demand|
Included in the price
|-||Planning and coordination|
|-||Implementation of the workshop|
|-||1 energy drink per person|
|-||outward and return journey|
|-||Visit of the solar toboggan run (Langenbruck)|
|-||Drinks and snacks|