Your host: Father Christmas
Equipped with torches and lanterns you make your way to see Father Christmas in the forest. He is expecting you already at the warming log fire and welcomes you with a glass of steaming mulled wine.
Santa Claus activities
To avoid getting cold feet, we enter a few amusing Santa Claus activities:
- Santa Claus goodie bag feeling and smelling: who can guess the contents of the different bags?
- Navigate the maze to find your presents: blindfolded, with the help of your colleagues you are searching for your presents.
- Fir cone throwing
- Santa Claus sack throwing on the plank: on a narrow wooden plank the participants try to throw each other off balance with the help of a soft Santa Claus sack.
- Throwing the Rod: who manages to hit the bull’s eye with Santa’s Little Helper’s rod?
- Extinguishing a flame with a slingshot: bags of water hanging above torches are shot at with slingshots.
- More Christmas games, both indoor and outdoor, on request
This event in yours
Father Christmas would love to surprise you where you are. This event is ideal for large groups and can easily be combined with your Christmas dinner. Father Christmas has excellent contacts with quality restaurants and cosy log cabins in Switzerland, guaranteed to find the most suitable venue for your group.
Size of group
20 to 300 people
from 1.5 h
November till January
All of Switzerland
german , french , english
|excl 8.0% VAT|
|Up to 20 people||2,700.00||flat-rate|
|From 21 people||135.00||/pers.|
|From 40 people||120.00||/pers.|
|From 60 people||on demand|
|Santa Claus visit only|
|With additional mulled wine||on demand|
Included in the price
|-||Your choice of Santa Claus activities|
|-||Guided walk through the forest|
|-||Lighting with lanterns and torches|
|-||Mulled wine for all participants|
|-||Dinner at the log cabin or at a nearby restaurant|
|-||Travel expenses from home hub|
|-||Organising your Christmas Dinner|
|-||Santa Claus goodie bag for each participant|
|-||Walk to Santa Claus with snow shoes|